I'm Awesome

Oh yes, I am.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

JUICE!

Okay, it's so funny how my previous post referred to my old posts because coincidentally, this post is one of those posts too!

Hehe.

If you don't know what juice I am referring to:

Refer Here

And for those of you who do, I FINALLY KNOW WHY THEY SAY IT ALL THE TIME!!!!

Hahahaha.

JUICE means:

Join Us In Creating Excitement! = JUICE!

How did I find this out?

Well remember the Norah Vincent book I was talking about?

Refer here for if you don't know.

Well, in one of her chapters, she starts looking for one of those pow wow male dominated multilevel sales jobs, and the easiest of these to get without having her cover blown was obviously, DIRECT SELLING. Because nobody really gives a shit. You just sell and that's all you do. Trust me, I know.

You have no idea how I could relate to her experience with this job. Especially when she mentioned the bit about ringing the bell. Haha. Oh man, and "JUICE by you!". HAHAHA.

Those were days...

Well, at least I've unraveled the mystery of why those people in my company used to say JUICE to everything. All these years, I wondered and wondered and finally now, I discovered the truth. Such satisfaction! Hehe.

But it STILL doesn't make sense why I would want to Join Them In Creating Excitement really. It's a shit job! I mean, low pay, long hours!

But of course, this made me realize I went through the shittiest job ever and managed to survive. And it did increase my interpersonal skills. It made me feel thankful with what I have; the ability to sell and trust me, selling isn't easy. I hate it. Truly, madly, deeply. I mean it's bad enough we have to sell ourselves when we want a job but then sell myself to sell other things? Not really my cup of tea.

But after all that, I think the appropriate line for this job should be:

Join Us In Creating Excrement!

JUICE by me!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home