I'm Awesome

Oh yes, I am.

Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Bold Poll

So I was reading through the news today and couldn't help but answer the poll below. I mean usually, I don't answer polls but this one did catch my eye.

Click on image to enlarge

You know, it's nice to know that more than half the people who answered this poll believes that No, Israel and Palestine will never forge a lasting peace.

I mean, we all know this thing between the Palestinians and the Israelis have been going on for ages.

I mean, if you really don't know read here.

Anyhow, the results of this poll showed me that a lot of people (56.1% to be exact) don't believe there will ever be peace between the Palestinians and the Israelis probably in my opinion because they've been living for centuries and as far as they know, it still hasn't happened.

And then, there are those who are hopeful (26.8%) that things will eventually happen and also, the remainders (17.1%) who are probably standing between yes and no which therefore would lead to the logical answer: I don't know.

I don't blame the I don't knows for answering I don't know. I mean, there's a lot of talk amongst the Israelis and Palestinians about wanting to forge a peace deal bla bla bla yada yada yada but it has yet to happen due to all the acts of terrorism going on. So it kinda shows some form of effort but then because there are distractions its all just being delayed. So these 17.1% probably believe terrorism will end eventually and that the peace talks could happen.

But to the optimists, ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? Hmmm. Please, enlighten me with your reasoning.

And in case you're wondering what I answered well, it was obviously, No.

Because for as long as the Arab world and the Jews continue to hate each other (which probably will continue due to thousands of years of being brought up to hate each other), there will be no such thing as forging a lasting peace.

Sigh.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home