I'm Awesome

Oh yes, I am.

Saturday, March 04, 2006

MARCH = HELL

Oh my God. I have a paper to write and I haven't started. A fucking paper on the effects of the 10 countries that recently joined the EU and I REALLY DON'T WANT TO.

I really have no interest but I know this paper is worth 25%. OH SHIT. I just remembered i also have a fucking comment card due on the same day! MOTHER........!!!!!!!

Oh God. I am in hell. March is hell.

The funny thing is. I still manage to agree to go to TWO pubcrawls. I must think i'm superwoman. Argh!

Seriously, I must have a serious case of "I-can-do-it-all" syndrome. I have 2 labs i have to do, a politics assignment, a presentation, two papers and a fucking midterm! ALL IN MARCH!

March, i hate thee. Get thee behind me!

I guess I should start on my paper eh? Ergh.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger krissy-poos said...

March is lame. So lame.

Come to think of it, April is lame too, because that's when exams start and school ends.

And then there's summer...which would be awesome, if there was no working involved...

Let's get drunk and make fools of ourselves sometime this month to forget about everything we have to do.

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home