The EMO Post. Be Warned.
I had my last midterm before the reading break starts today. Woohoo! Now I can catch up on the copious amounts of readings that I have. God damn it! God damn it to hell! Hehe. I'm dead tired so I might just keep this short.
I watched a play called Top Girls with Margy today too. I couldn't quite focus because they were talking too much at the same time and I know it was meant to be like that but I was dead knackered. Seriously. I was ready to snore like a bitch in that room.
I liked the storyline though. Set in the 80s during the time Margaret Thatcher was in charge. This 30 something girl gets promoted as an executive and decided to throw a dinner party inviting different women from different eras that played significant roles during their era. When I read the synopsis on the pamphlet I was like WHAT? wow. Weird. How are they still alive? hehe.
It turned out clever though. These people were in fact, dead. They did the makeup obvious enough to signify they had died. They didn't look ghastly yet, you somehow got it. Oh and then Margy pointed out something I actually didn't notice. Everything on the set was either black, white or red. I thought that was fascinating. The lives of each women in this story seemed sad in different ways. Maybe the colors were supposed to represent how they had happy(white) and sad(black) times but at the end of the day the red represented their bravery? I say this because the stories they told were about sacrifice and how they were brave enough to go through all this so. I don't know?
I'm thinking too much.
BUT My favourite (well, sad) part was the story on the 30 something girl. How she had a fallout with her sister and in the end her sister didn't want to have anything to do with her anymore because she (the 30 something girl) was selfish ever since she was a child. Long story. The point is : I am so afraid me and my siblings will have a fallout in the future. I couldn't bare it. I really couldn't. I almost want to cry when i think of them not being in my life.
WOW That was EMO. Hey! Okay I admit it! I heart me but i heart me family too. LOTS. This entry is dedicated to the family.
You guys rock my world. Always!
Ciao!
Labels: Thoughts of 2006




1 Comments:
OMG... LIKE I SAID, BETTER ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS!!
Post a Comment
<< Home