down up, down up

I am currently obsessed with Carmen Electra's aerobics striptease video and would very much like to purchase the entire dvd set. oh Kristin, two more weeks and we'll learn to be strippers okay? hehe. while you're in Japan, don't forget to practice! hehe. Instead of studying the very serious POLITICAL SCIENCE i would rather want to learn how to be a stripper. What's wrong with this picture? nothing! haha.
Anyways, Faez if you're reading this I'd like you to know I'm VERY tempted to put my art work for you on my blog site. But today I saw a blind person and was like "Oh Lord I don't want no hitman killing you..." hehe. So no I will not put it up. But it's still my wallpaper! Muahaha.
Last night I wasn't expecting to go out but i managed to persuade Steve (WHO NEVER CLUBS) to go to Upstairs Cabaret. Haha. I bribed him though. I said i'd buy him drinks. Haha. Good one Naz! At least I got to see Kathleen though. Its been ages! Missed her so much! Kathleen's my only other Malaysian friend in UVic. She's from Penang. She's so fun! It was good to see her. And Upstairs Cabaret is pretty darn good. Dare I say almost just as good as Sugar and Plan B? Yes. I do.
Oh yeah, a tip to save money in clubs if you didn't drink before you came. Just order a shot of Bacardi 151. That should keep you happy and saves you A LOT (Note: Only if you didn't drink in advance).
Oh and then after the club we watched Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3! SO GOOD! Oh man, that movie brings back memories of how much I wanted to be a ninja. Yup. We would (as in Me, Raz, and Di) watch Surf Ninjas, Ninja Turtles, and Three Ninjas over and over again when we were kids. Ho yeah!
Come to think of it, there were actually quite a number of movies where my siblings and I could watch again and again when we were kids. I call them my childhood movies. Movies where we know the script like the back of our asses. It's called the back of our asses and not the back of our hands because you know it and you're familiar with it but you don't always see it but when you do you're like "oh yeah i know this!". Hehe. Let's see:
- Back to the Future 1,2.3
- Disney's Three Caballeros
- Spaceballs
- Robin Hood Men in Tights
- Surf Ninjas
- Terminator 2
- Ninja Turtles 3
- Three Ninjas 1,2,3
- Peterpan
- Hook
But of course there are other new ones of which I have added and this list would be called my adolescent movies. As in, movies i've watched throughout my teenage years and probably will intend to keep watching in my adult years. To name some:
- City of God
- Life is Beautiful
- Harold and Kumar go to White Castle
- Fight Club
- Lock,Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
- Snatch
- Eurotrip
- Family Guy The Movie
- Empire Records
- Can't Hardly Wait
Growing up you'll realize that when you watched the movies you liked when you were a kid you may have not understood it as much and then when you watch it again at a mature age you're like "HAHA i totally didn't know it meant THAT when I was a kid but now I do! woohoo!". What an achievement. Hehe.
Oh movies you make me happy. Don't get me started with TV shows! Although, I don't think i've seen that many movies or even TV shows. I'm really the type of person where when I like that movie or show I LIKE IT and will watch it again and again and again instead of trying something new.
Be that as it may, I am still very open to new movies. Always have been and always will be but behind all that openness the love for my favourites will never die. Yet, I have too many favourite movies and it keeps adding up so, yeah. Hehe.
For now, I need to take a shower. AND GOD DAMN STUDY! hehe.
Ciao!
Labels: Thoughts of 2006


2 Comments:
i want to take up pole dancing but dunno where to :( oh n you so have to watch requiem for a dream. nanti u balik i take u dvd shopping k i know the coolest dvd man!
DO NOT, i repeat, DO NOT put that drawing on your blog! Swear to god i'll kill the next blindie i see just so he could go to hell, see that drawing of yours and turn blind again!! Next time you're tempted, try to think about how Stevie's gonna feel about this ;P
Post a Comment
<< Home