I'm Awesome

Oh yes, I am.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

When The Mind Wanders...

I am so fucking bored.

I never knew I could be this bored.

I miss the working world. I miss OffshoreWorks. I miss my desk. I miss my boss. I miss all the office politics. I miss waking up early for work. Okay wait, I don't miss that.

I'm going back to uni soon and I can't wait.

Anyways, when boredom strikes the mind wanders all over the place.

I wandered off today to the world of holidays. I miss Bali. And now that my bro and friends are planning a trip to Bali, it is fucking pissing me off. Not that I don't look forward to return to university it's just that I MISS BALI!

So as they were looking at websites for accommodation they find that loads are fully booked as it is peak season. Then we stumbled across this website that I would like to share with you all.

Warning : To all you homophobias, I'm sorry, but you gotta learn to accept these people too!

Welcome to Bali Gay and Friendly Hotel, Villa, Spa, Gay Bali Information, Male Massage, Tour and Clothing Optional Place in Bali, Indonesia - Catering to all your gay needs.

Hehe. This website tickled me. I never knew they had this in Bali and I have to say, wow!

Here are some print screens I took of the site.

Click on photo to read the text written. Note : MUST READ TEXT

Click on photo to zoom in on the room specifications and rates. Note: Must Read Room Names!

More room specifications - so fucking hilarious!



How cool is this place? CLOTHING OPTIONAL? Naked men in swimming pools making out? hehe. It's pretty insane I must say.

And the room names, Villa Gila?

To those who are gay and reading this, don't think I am homophobic or whatever cos I am totally not. I love gay people. They have their own little queer world and they make life a little more colorful.

Life would be less creative without them.

There are so many talented people out there who are gay and well, as long as they're happy we should be happy for them too right?

I don't get it when people are homophobic.

I mean, okay unless they have been somehow molested or attacked by a gay person that's a different story but the truth is, if you know you're a heterosexual and you're sure of it, why be afraid of the gays?

After all, they're just people.

Anyways if you're interested on going on a holiday to Bali with loads of gays around, click here to visit the site.

Enjoy!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger shamaine said...

hahahaha...villa gila!

i think i might just go there the next time i'm in bali!

9:02 AM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

oh menarik sekali! villa gila is definitely something!

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home