I'm Awesome

Oh yes, I am.

Friday, January 12, 2007

2007!

Holy crap its 2007!

Well, I know its been awhile since I wrote here but I just hadn't got the chance to do so. Besides All the insane parties that I keep going to and stuff there hasn't been much going on. OH! WAIT! I have a job now. I'm working here in Petra Sports & Entertainment until august where hopefully I'll have enough cash to go back to Canada.

Margy just told me that its snowing right now in Victoria. WHY WASN'T IT SNOWING LIKE HELL WHEN I WAS THERE? Hehe. Nevermind. If I wanted snow I could go to the mountain or maybe Calgary or wherever? Hehe.

I guess I don't have much to write about and will begin putting up photos from my birthday until new years. ENJOY! Hope you guys had a good new year!

drinking on me bday

ery me and nas's gf

sasketchawan

outfit

friends chilling

galeri nasional indonesia - jakarta

di, mika ery and moi

this ride gives one a headache

naddddiiieeemm!

my bday cake!

di's 18th birthday

birthday girl with nad dickie and jham

this is a jakarta photo at the gallery part of razs performance

sexy girls in jakarta baby

di's 18th - siblings potrait

cousins at my house

alia, ili and me out on a random night

we're religious........hehe

or maybe not..................haha

di pulling a jesus

alliance francaise!

fun day indeed

new year's looking back

woot!

nataliaaaaa


my darlings
my family

wasted on wine

mmmhmmm!!! welcome 2007!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

~yay...i'm ur family...hehe...thanx for the new year gluebud...had a blast...new year new resolution right...all thanx to u...hehe~

10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home