I'm Awesome

Oh yes, I am.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

VENT!!!

Public Speaking is an essential skill we should all learn to pick up.

Yeah, I know I said I was too lazy to type but suddenly I decided I just needed to type cos these keyboards feel enticing. Hehe.

Even though every once in awhile I complain how crap summer school is the truth is it's actually fine. The CRAP part is really the fact that I have to wake up so early in the morning ONLY because Mr. Brother of mine has to go pick up his GF all the way in Subang. So we have to leave early for her. My class starts at 11 am and yet I have to wake up at 7 am. One would think I take 4 hours to get ready or perhaps that I live in Melaka or something. But no, I actually live 20 minutes away from college but we leave way in advance for her majesty. OUCH! Yes, this sounds like a complaint doesn't it? Hehe.

I'm not saying I hate her. Honestly she's cool. Besides, they're ending the term soon so after this I'd go to college on my own. Which is kind of good cos then I need not wake up so damn early.

Okay enough on that.

I don't think anyone reads my fuckspot anymore. Not that I care. But you know, it seems all the links of people I have who have fuckspot don't really update theirs anymore. But I totally understand. We're all busy kan?

I'm slowly getting over the loss of COMPAQ. But it will die down eventually. Perhaps God really intended on me to not be so dependent on technology. And I was just thinking about the amount of music I had and movies. They were all pirated. I think God dissaproves of my excessive downloads. BUT GOD!!!! WHY ME? hehe.

Anyways, I really need to write this down before I forget. I have a proposal. It's called PROJECT BULIMIA.

Yes ladies and gentleman, this project is exactly what you think it is. EXCEPT : I am doing this to prove to the world how disgustingly judgmental, shallow, and blinded they can be.

You see Project Bulimia isn't just to show the world how evil they can be. The world is so caught up with this idea of being perfect. Thin is beautiful. Thin is the one you should marry. Fat is bad. Fat shows laziness. All these words. Keep saying it more. What you don't realize is. You're playing with a time bomb.

This project is also for me to tell all those bulimic girls. I get it. Now you can stop. I know many people say one will never understand why girls end up becoming bulimic and shit. Frankly, I didn't either.

But recently I became aware that they are mentally ill due to their overpowering surroundings (evil people) that constantly make their self esteem fall rock bottom. Whether they realize it or not they are mentally ill. In result to this they react by throwing up or shitting(purging excessivley) out whatever they eat because they don't think that the figure they have is perfect.

One question : WHO THE FUCK SAID SKINNY WAS HOT?

To tell you the truth people have not stop calling me fat since I came back. But to tell you the REAL truth I still think I'm hot. I have a fabulous ass and well filled breasts. What the hell do skinny girls have?

Is it the in thing now : Making love to broom sticks?

Anyways, when I proposed Project Bulimia they were like do you know how dangerous it is? bla bla bla. Yes of course I do but unlike these bulimic victims I am not hating myself. I think I'm fucking sexy regardless of what you people think. I already think that I am perfect. I haven't even gone through the I need to be perfect phase and hopefully I won't. To me, perfection is what I am. I don't need anyone else to mess with my confidence because I know I have a good head on my shoulders. I am so in love with me I'll marry me. It's kind of scary to say but I am not afraid of being alone.

CONFIDENCE IS KEY! And I will be the saviour to all these bulimic girls by showing them yes I'm doing what you're doing to show you that I am already perfect and so are you so why do this? we don't need to do this because the truth is we're hot already. And that I am throwing up to tell you that I know how you feel. People are pressuring you. THE MEDIA is pressuring you. You should stop because you need to learn to understand that you are perfect and that you should know that when you die, God is not going to give a shit if you were skinny or fat in life. It's all in the mind.It's all in the voice of the judgemental people around you. But alas, ignore them because what matters most is YOU.

Bulimic girls are perfectionists.

What they need to realize is that they are absolutely perfect already. One should wonder how and why do they think they're not perfect? After all, nobody's perfect. Imperfection is what makes perfection right?

It's so sad that I actually even thought of doing this. I hate all you materialistic bastards who have been sucked in to the world of "fair is beautiful"and "thin is hot". You're narrowing down your options of appreciation in human beings. Why is it that we humans like to do that?

Anyways, Its just a proposal. Whether it's viable or not we'll never know unless one day I truly crack (not that I haven't but you know, real crack).

So fellows, mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters, best friends and especially, you. You need to know that before you tell someone their imperfect because their fat. Remember, you're potentially turning them into a bulimic.

If they feel low, tell them they're beautiful. If they feel happy, be happy with them. Help these girls. They have a problem.

Thanks.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger krissy-poos said...

Okay, first of all, I don't understand this Project Bulimia. What exactly are you trying to prove by doing the very same thing that mentally ill retards do? (Also, puking that much makes your teeth yellow and makes your breath real stinky.)

Second, I've been reading your fuckspot all along, I've just been too lazy to write any comments. Blah. Whatev.

I'm going to start writing in my fuckspot again soon enough. After that creepy dude forgets about it and leaves me alone. People are creepy.

Summer's almost half over! Crazy, ain't it.

I hope you're having a super time! I'll see you in like...2 months...and a bit...

4:38 PM  
Blogger Az said...

Good points raised there . Even guys nowadays feel insecure about not having those ripped abs like all those teen actors have :P sigh hehe .. normal healthy looking guys are not in I guess rite now :P , seems like every single guy in the world has to look like Usher or one of the guys from ManHunt .. the crazy demands nowadays ...tsk tsk ..

6:36 AM  
Blogger AUDRAkay said...

hey man jokes on them..haven't they heard? curves are the new skinny! i'm back makcik i'm backkkkk!!!!

6:56 PM  
Blogger ultimatecass said...

I know someone who's main goal in life for the past few months is to get skinnier than she already is. She is skinny, no doubt. any skinnier, she'd look totally anorexic. It's summer, and she'd still feel cold! She tortures herself in the gym, refuses to eat but fakes it by saying she's just not hungry, and smokes like a chimney. I tried so hard to change her mind (cos obv she thinks she's huge), tried numerous ways.. diff approach if one fails.. everything! and I still failed miserably that I totally gave up not because I dont care but cos I just feel it's hopeless. I hope u dont go along with ur project bulimia cos it's totally not worth it. It's already fixed in these girls' minds. Just go and enjoy the great food back home! and btw, u ARE hot!! gotta tell me how u keep that nice tummy! *hugs*

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"fuck them all so they can eat my dust" ;)

Project Bulimia - i don't really see the point in it. I mean, humans are stupid, so why bother trying to change that?.. ;) better do something else :)

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home