The Delayed Post
This post was actually meant for Friday but since I hadn't been online I couldn't post it so I'm typing it on my laptop before I forget because you know, I forget.
Update on telly Thursday. The final two of What Women Want: Charles and Hafiz.
I'm getting a little bit more anxious as Hafiz the gay boy might just win.
Yes, he MIGHT be What Women Want.
If he wins, I'll conclude by saying this show was a load of crap.
They might as well tell the world that all women should become men because apparently all the best looking, most sweetest, most emotionally understanding men out there prefer a sausage fest to a erm, i don't know what we women are called.
And Hannah Tan is STILL WEARING WHITE.
Anyways, its chinese new year this weekend which means a long weekend for me! yay!
I (without asking my boss) took thursday and friday off and spent most of that time asleep. I haven't left the house since wednesday. Can't wait to go out this Saturday night for a friends' birthday but I'm not sure what I'll get her.
I'll figure something out.
Currently my brains are completely numb from playing computer games. Eversince I found pool (billiards) on metacafe there's no need to worry about boredom. not that I have no other games on this computer but damn! BILLIARDS rule.
I seriously want a pool table.
Oh yeah. Valentine's Day was this week. Nothing superb happened as I was at work. Although I did enjoy my little adventure with Raelene my work mate. Hehe. Its her birthday this weekend. Its going to be fun! I wonder what she got for V-day from her boyfriend. The gift she got him was superb.
OH! Apprently in the papers today some guy murdered his two kids and then killed himself because he felt he was a failure (because apparently he didn't get his PhD so he felt he shouldn't have his children suffer from seeing a failed father).
Honestly, that IS WHACK. But would you ever think perhaps this dude was pretty thoughtful? I mean I'm trying to look at his reasoning you know? I mean, maybe his parents brought him up to not know the meaning of failure. Maybe to him failure means death?
Seriously though? What an idiot. He must've been pretty insane to do that. Poor kids.
THe creepy thing is my dad used to work in the same company as the guy.
It goes to show you never know what's going to happen to you, EVER.
One minute you're fine and dandy and the next minute you feel you're a failure and need to kill your children and yourself to solve the problem.
Such a sick, sick world.
Okay, no more morbid thoughts. I need sunshine and butterflies and cotton candies and milkshake.
Ah, not feeling so morbid anymore.
Ciao!
Labels: Thoughts of 2007


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home