I'm Awesome

Oh yes, I am.

Sunday, July 29, 2007

I MUST BE E-MO

Whenever I hear the line "I miss that person so much it hurts" I feel like I want to throw up a thousand vomits because that line?

is so EMO.

But now, well, NOW, well, fucking hell. What the fuck? FUCK. Putain!

How can anyone miss anyone so much it hurts?

What the fuck is hurting anyway? How can it hurt? What is it damn it?

People are constantly missing somebody.

But why do we miss anybody?

Because we enjoyed their company? Because of the familiarity that is no longer there? Because we saw/heard/smelt something that reminded us of them which therefore led us to the thought of them?

But why would these reasons make a person feel pain?

Shouldn't they bring back good memories? Shouldn't it make that person smile and remember the good times? Shouldn't it make one feel happy?

So where's the pain?

WAIT, I KNOW. It's because YOU'RE NOT FUCKING HERE and my world isn't as fun without you.

DAMN YOU EMOTIONS! I miss too many people. I should learn to stop missing people so that I can feel better. Better yet, I should stop being so emo.

Ew, I'm so disgusted with my emo-ness. SHOOT ME. Oh God, what an emo thought.

On a lighter note please enjoy my favourite video written for the real emo kids.It always makes me feel better and less emo. Teehee.



Hehe.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger R. said...

urghh..i totally understand what u mean..could never understand why it has to hurt.i mean..its just 'missing' a person right...?whats with the pain la..sigh..emo nazzy...

8:07 PM  
Blogger machfairy said...

I disgust myself with the things I say nowadays, and how emo I can get.

As if I'm not queer enough...I miss the days when I missed no one and had no human-like emotions.

Such is the shitty life that takes over once you learn how to feel.

Fuck emotions!

9:21 PM  
Blogger nadzirahashim said...

R: itu lah. i also dont know why such lame shit happens.

GELI GELI my babe is reading this nanti dia perasan i miss him so much it hurts. hahahaha. okay babe, if ure reading this, i do.

im so in denial!

zee bra: i miss what you miss too. its so retarded. but the video makes me feel less emo. hehe. i hope u enjoyed it.

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home